Tuesday 14 August 2018

Kill Team

Nothing like a release of a brand new rule set to get miniatures back on the table and ready to go! I played my first games of Kill Team last night, nice simple Open Play games at 55pts with my recently-returned-to-the-hobby friend.

We knocked through 2 close games in the space of the evening which is pretty good going considering we were learning as we went as well!

My Tech Gangers, more from these lads to come soon. #OilAndBloodTorMegiddo

Awakened Dire Avengers.

Death from above! (He missed)

Stalking each other through the landscape.

Uh-oh!

Up close and personal fighting.

We both loved really enjoyed these games and the little touches that have been added to Kill Team certainly elevate it as a rule set over 40K.  To be honest, I can see it totally replacing 40K now for my 42nd Millennium kick!

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff - the board and minis look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see it getting a run out! What do you think the sweetspot is for Killteam, in terms of games in a campaign?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kurgan!

    Hmmm no idea tbh Curis, at the moment I am just introducing the rules slowly so haven't even played a "proper" Matched Play game yet!

    ReplyDelete