Wednesday 14 February 2018

Down in Goblin Town

Clap! Snap! the black crack!
Grib, grab! Pinch, nab!
And down, down to Goblin town
You go, my lad!
14 days late but I managed to finish up my Goblin Town warband for the Lord of the Rings Battle Companies.  I am very happy with these and may even expand them into a full force for the battle game.

Goblins quaff, and Goblins beat.

That means that so far for 2018 I have:
-  Completed a Goblin Town Warband.
-  Rejigged and added to my Death AoS army.
-  Painted a Shadespire Warband.
- Modelled and converted a second Shadespire Warband.

Not bad going really! Add to that getting my scenery collection in order (more on that soon) and selling off a lot of unwanted lead and plastic to fund everything, I am pretty happy with how things are going so far!

On to some Malign Portents games!

4 comments:

  1. So what's your tally of finished models in 2018 so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brand new painted is 26. 12 Goblins, 7 Shadespire Skeletons, 6 Spirit Hosts & the Knight of Shades.

      I also "re-did" 2 Wraiths, a Banshee, my ersatz Mourngul and 5 Hex Wraiths.

      Delete
  2. Wow!! I'm new to painting and I so happen to have the goblin set and I was hoping if you can help me ... I was looming for a good reference on the skin tone and I saw your work online .. I was just wondering if you can tell me exactly what colors you used for the goblin skin. I was hoping to know which ones .... have an awesome day😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! So I am pretty much pulling this out of memory but I am pretty sure I sprayed white, painted the cloth and details a pale brown (Zandri Dust?), painted the eyes Khorne Red, the weapons Leadbelcher and then coated the model in Reikland Flesh. Done!

      Delete