Thursday 6 July 2017

A year later...

Well, this has been some time but the last year has been one of the most productive of my hobbying life with the amount of painting and gaming I have been getting in.

Age of Sigmar has totally revitalised my playing habits and with the trend of skirmish games being released by GW (Shadow Wars & Age of Sigmar Skirmish) I am getting in more games than ever.

Recently I have joined up with Warboss Kurgan and Godfather Viktor to play a Shadow Wars campaign and now we are moving on to Age of Sigmar...handily set in the Realm of Shyish...specifically in the Harrowmark

Gaming will commence soon but I have got my warband together and ready to serve the undying lord...


A Warning to the Curious
Cairn Wraith - Nathaniel
Spirit Host - The Ager
Zombie - William
 
Spirits, forever held in Shadespire, defending the old family treasure from plunders who venture to the city from across the Mortal Realms.

No comments:

Post a Comment