Thursday 13 July 2017

The Ordeshal Host march to war...

And so, newly christened (thanks to Warboss Kurgan), the Ordeshal Host, led by the spirit of the slain Whyte Lady have fled from the wrath of Nagash, deep into the Harrowmark and in there stumbled across other warbands and ne'er do wells...


The Ordeshal Host of the Whyte Lady, Lyrd Radclyffe and Noisy Wylliam. 


Into the Harrowmark!

This was the first game in our Harrowmark Run Age of Sigmar skirmish campaign which was a threeway clash.  I will put up a proper write up as soon as I have better photos stolen from my adverseries.

3 comments:

  1. I like your "spoopy" tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both spoopy and creppy

      Delete
    2. I imagine they are also koopy, and probably mysperious too.

      Delete